Brimming with soluble fiber and heart-healthy vitamins and minerals, this fast fall dinner is a BioLounge fave.
- 2-14 oz. cans organic pinto or kidney beans rinsed (or 4 cups precooked beans)
- 1-14 oz. can organic pureed pumpkin
- 1-14. oz can diced organic tomatoes with liquid
- 1 cup organic vegetable broth
- 1-2 Simply Organic Chili Seasoning Mix (depending on how strongly you want the seasoning to stand out
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado (optional garnish)
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro (optional garnish)
- 2 tbsp. diced red onion (optional garnish)
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds (optional garnish)
- Mix beans, pumpkin, tomatoes, broth, 1 packet of chili seasoning in a medium pot, cover and heat until simmering and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Prepare garnishes.
- Adjust salt, pepper and additional chili seasoning to taste.
- Serve hot and garnish.
- See how easy that was!
Nutrition facts per serving:
Calories: 304 kcal
Total Fat: 1.3 g
Total carbohydrate: 57.8g
Dietary fiber: 21g
Vitamin A: 96%
Vitamin C: 19%